How much, then?

- I was a jerk. Sometimes boyfriends can be jerks, but it doesn't mean you stop talking to them... You get that i'm saying i'm sorry, right?
- You yelled at me, yelled at me with a knife, did you know that? You couldn't do that, just couldn't. And then i walked away... and then you walked away... And now you show up here. Stop, please, stop.
- Of course i showed up. Why wouldn't i? You don't trust me?
- No.
- Have i ever told you that i love you?
- No.
- I do.
- Do you?
- Trust me, i do. Don't you feel that i do?
- A little bit, i suppose.
- No, not a little bit.
- How much, then?
- Forever.
- ...
- Always.

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Yelled at me with a knife... adorei esta frase. É isso mm q por vezes sentimos q nos fazem.

Excelente post este.

Anónimo disse...

This is why i'm falling in love with you, man.

Mary Lamb disse...

A questão é que tem que se sentir, não é? Antes de nos dizerem.
A clarividência é o segredo.