I know it hurts, it hurts me too.
And it hurts so, so much, i know. I feel it too.
I know you need me there, but i needed you before too.
And you didn't care. So why should i?
But i do.
You know i do.
You can hate me.
I'm disappointing you, i know.
I know really good how it feels like.
But i can't do it any other way.
I know you feel you're drowning, but i stopped breathing so many times before.
And what did you do?
You did it all again.
You weren't there.
Now i can not be.
I'm going nuts.
I try not to think.
I'm suffocating, but i can not go.
I could not stand it. It would be too much.
All those people. All those you know who.
All the things. All the feelings.
All you.
Believe me, i'm sorry.
I'm gonna be here.
I'm gonna stand here.
Without a movement.
A simple movement would open a scar.
I can not go.
Sorry, i can not go.
Can not run to you again.
Over and over, i can't.
You can not hurt me anymore,
I can not hurt myself anymore.
This must stop. We know this must stop.
In the end you'll be fine, just fine.
Please, believe me.
I'm sorry.
I'm so, so sorry.

5 comentários:

João Roque disse...

Que dizer?
Um enorme abraço de compreensão e puseste-me de lágrima no olho sabias?
Há " I'm sorries" que vêm tão lá de dentro...

Luís Galego disse...

I'm so, so sorry...mas é tocante!!!

Anónimo disse...

Pois os encontros e desencontros da vida. O problema é que as pessoas pensam primeiro em si, depois, em si e no fim último, em si.
Quando finalmente "acordam" para começar a pensar também no outro (ou talvez continue a ser mesmo em si), ele já lá não está ... ou estando, não está mais disponível a estar, pelo menos para aquele que, outrora, se colocou sempre na frente do caminho, sem a suficiente capacidade de retroceder atempadamente ... ou a predisposição naquele momento.

Mas para quê dissertar sobre algo que teria de ser no tempo em que ocorreu ... não temos capacidade de controlar os impulsos alheios e no fim, conquistamos mais uma vez a solidão, num eterno ciclo vicioso do desencanto.

Anónimo disse...

Quase chorei a ler isto, imagino o que se deve chorar ao escrever e sentir.

Um grande beijinho, muito grande.

Anónimo disse...

Angustiante no minimo.

Não sei o q dizer...