Strong Enough


(Sheryl Crowe - Strong enough)

I know you're in love with me. But i feel i cannot love anyone else. Cannot love anymore. I feel i've lost my way. I'm totally lost, wreking havoc. I know you're doing the best you can. I know you always try to please me. I like to be with you. I see how you look at me. But i see my heart to. And it's too damaged this days. My heart, my soul, my mind are damaged for so long. I can't stand it, but it's the way i feel. I know you're trying, i know you're smiling, i know you believe it, you believe me. But i don't know what to believe anymore. I'm so cold, so bruised. I even don't know how to love anyone, anything, anymore. This is the way i am these days. Probably i wasn't born to be a good boyfriend, a good husband. I don't know how to do things. I did everything wrong in the past. I don't think i deserve this sadness, but i know, many times, i'm not a strong man. And you, are you strong enough to be my man?

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Nunca gostei desta Sheryl Crowe ... nem me lembro que ela existe.Acho-a ínsipida

Anónimo disse...

Adorava a Sheryl, depois cansei-me das musicas dela, mas esta é a minha preferida dos velhos tempos.

Este texto tem aqui muita mensagens, certo?